Monday, April 04, 2011

[Brisbane] Mos Burger arrives in Brisbane!

Mos Burger has finally arrived!

Its found its first Aussie home in Sunnybank Plaza. Next to HSBC by the roundabout.

Oh, it's a Japanese burger chain if you don't know it already.

Opened on 1 April and now having a trial sale, so only six items were on the menu. Of these five were beef burgers done in different ways like, vegetables with thousand island dressing, cheese burger, the classic Mos with meat ragu sauce, I can't remember the other two. And then there is the ever popular chicken teriyaki. My favourite rice burger with seafood patty is on the menu but unavailable at the moment.

Since readers are irritated with pixelated face, I will leave the photos untouched from now on.

So if your face is shown in my photo and you want me to take it down, please drop me a line.

Mos burger@Sunnybank

Saturday morning at 1100ish, second day of trial sale, there was a line but its moving fast. Just that there is a wait for the food. We ordered chicken teriyaki set with chips and iced lemon tea and a beef burger with salad. Chips was hopelessly soggy and drink was bland but the burgers were very good. The food came after about 20 minutes wait. Bearable.

The burgers are smaller than Macca's so it might not be enough for the average Aussie. You might need to order two. But with burgers this good (if they keep up the standard), I don't think there will be any complaints.

Mos Burger Sunnybank
There is also an outside seating area. I can't wait for the rice burgers to come on! Though I am somewhat disappointed with the very limited menu compared to Mos Burger in other countries.

No comments: