Tuesday, January 11, 2011

If GOD has a voice...............

I always thought he would sound like Andrea Bocelli.

Until I heard Miljenko Matijevic.

steelheart

Such a talented man with a hauntingly beautiful voice, no-one/nothing in the world over can compare (in my opinion, of course) with. Pushed Freddie Mercury right off my top vocalist of all time with a vengeance.

The man should be doing greater things than just cover albums and receives/deserves so much more accolades than the world has bestowed him.



It's the sort of sound/voice/music I think the world should be filled with. Well, my world, at least.



震撼 again and again.

THIS IS the voice of GOD. Period.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this effi Hallelujag song is stucked in my head after listening to it for just ONCE. Ridiculous. I wake up humming to it in my head. B x