Wednesday, July 28, 2010

[Brisbane] Salsa's, Mexican fast food at Westfield Garden City

I often find myself in Westfield Garden City.

It has a fantastic library. I used to bring Princess there every wednesday for story telling and borrow some children books. After that, we will walk about the centre a bit and then had our lunch there.

Our favourite stall is undoubtedly Hanaichi but ever since Salsa's opened last year, it quickly became our second favourite.

Salsa's Fajita combo

My pick from Salsa's is the fajitas combo; fajita, spiced crinkle fries (must have) and a drink.

Salsa's version of fajita is herb and lemon rice with char-grilled chicken strips and vegetables rolled in a wrap. Very tasty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Border Town Salsa is my favorite I've found so far. It is in some grocery stores, but can be bought online. They say its restaraunt quality and it is. http://bordertownfoods.com is where to buy it. Try this if you like great taste at all heats and it is great to cook with as well. Love it.