Tuesday, December 09, 2008

[Brunei 2008] Charcoal Grill

Hooray *fireworks*

Last post on Brunei 2008 trip.

If you ask me if I miss working life, I will answer without thinking.

Sure I do but I wouldn't trade my time spending with Princess for the world.

But the only good thing which came out of my Brunei working life was my ex-colleagues. They probably don't know but they are the reason I stayed behind in that rat hole.

Ribs @Charcoal
Dear Rch had the grilled ribs. She didn't even finish half of it!

Pasta with lamb@Charcoal
Dear L had lamb with pasta. It looked and smell fantastic.

Pasta with mushroom@Charcoal
Dear LSG had pasta with sauteed mushroom. Portion was humongous but the stick thin LSG polished off the whole thing! Speak about being ravenous!

Caesar salad@Charcoal
I was nursing a sore throat so I settled for caesar salad with smoked salmon. Smoked salmon was weirdly tough.

Sides @Charcoal
Dear LF ordered the sides to eat as mains! Haha. I'd say that was a wise choice.

The following day, I flew back to Brisvegas. Back to my dear Big King.

I ordered children's meal for Princess but they didn't prepared hers.

Just as well, as I saw other kids eating cold sandwiches and hard muffin and down all that with a packet of processed milk flavoured drink.

Princess is better off with juices and chicken rice and warm croissants and oreo cookies. She loved them all!

Chicken rice on RBA flight

No comments: