Tuesday, November 25, 2008

[Brunei 2008] The Patisserie Cake Shop

The Patisserie Cake Shop
Unit 10, Ground Floor, Block D,Lot 11620 (Traders Inn)Kg Mata-Mata, GadongBSB BE1718, Negara Brunei Darussalam
Telephone: (+673) 242 5618
Website:
http://www.patiscakeshop.com/index.htm

The Patisserie Cake Shop

Sandwich @The Patisserie
Sandwich with salad

I didn't eat this. We were there for afternoon tea and this friend C is having this as her BREKKIE.

Mango Cheesecake @The Patisserie
Mango cheesecake

The cross section looks promising, bursting with flavours of mango. Taste-wise, it was quite disappointing with just a 'hint' of mango taste. The cake itself was quite light, no jelak after feel. But I like my cheesecake, well, taste of CHEESE.

Fruit cake from Patisserie Cake shop
Fresh cream fruit cake

The candied peel in the cream really put me off. Well ok, so it didn't say fresh cream fresh fruit cake on the label. The sponge tasted a little off, could have been in the fridge for the past 3 days *horror*shudder*.

Chocolate cake from Patisserie Cake Shop
Chocolate fudge cake

Ummm, I am sure I have ordered the wrong kind. Perhaps, umm, other types of chocolate cakes in the cabinet were nicer. But hey, Princess and bro liked it.

Well, I am never a fan of chocolate cakes, unless, they are the ones made from Valrhona or Callebaut.

No comments: