Saturday, June 21, 2008

[Brisbane] Dolci Sapori

When I saw Dolci Sapori featured on Great Southeast, I knew I had to visit soon, very soon.

So we found ourselves in the neighbourhood the very next weekend (getting bagels in Brewbakers), shoot two birds with one stone.

Dolci Sapori Contact details

Dolci Sapori Clayfield

Assortment of Italian sweets
Assorted traditional Italian sweets (sold by weight)

We got this lot for AUD11 (inclusive 10% tax).

Ar, mmm, er ...........

Well, er, nice fashionable? neighbourhood, I spotted a man with gel-slicked hair carrying a LV Musette sling XD.

Cool, way to go man.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You might like to try Gerbino's - they also have Italian sweets at very reasonable prices!

Unknown said...

I've been going through your older posts and I see you've already tried Gerbino's. Shame you didn't like it! I'm not a huge fan of canoli either.