Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ali Baba @ Queens Plaza Foodcourt

I was desperate for some Japanese food. I had been meaning to check out Hanaichi on level 3, Wintergarden famed for their high quality ingredients directly imported from Japan but still sold at reasonable price starting at $2.70. Alas, I was greeted with complete darkness and a chained entrance when I finally made it to the shop front. *Sob*Sob* no Jap food today and I can't recall Sono's address, further *sob*.

Went to check out Oriental Corner nearby, also *CLOSED*

So hungry liao, head straight for nearest foodcourt in the basement of Queens Plaza.

Ali Baba @ Queens Plaza
I decided to go for kebab but a falafel one this time A$7.90.

Falafel
Arghhhh, bad choice. Whole thing is blah......Big King stuck to his trusted favourite OPORTO. Healthy grilled chicken burger with good crispy chunky fries (rare commodity among fast food, even McD serves limpy shoestring fries)

We should have headed straight for Hardgrave Road in Westend in our car instead. Fan chen on the way home mah. But the brain cells all not functioning when tummy is complaining.........

No comments: