Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Chloe has second MMR jab at 3 months old


Chloe is due for second MMR jabs at 3 months old.
So brought her to see the nurse yesterday.
Weather was cool and raining a little yesterday. Luckily when we went out, there's no rain.
I put her her in a baby carrier, it is impossible for me to lug the pram up and down 2 floors.
She felt so heavy, all 6 kgs, overshot the growth curve already!
There is this growth curve in her Red health book which we always compare. Boy, she's grown so much, all chubby hands and legs.
Chloe's not been able to grab things for long time yet, but she's discovering her hands at the moment and keep shoving her hands into her mouth to suck and makes chup chup noise lodly when sucking. Will also try to get in her mouth anything you put near it. Eeew! Lasapgui......

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Chloe " hen-ke-ai". Chloe's mum, ni-hau-ma ?

Rabbit Sim said...

To anonymous:
Thank you ar, I am very well .......

Anonymous said...

How're you Rabbit? Gosh it's only today that I got to know about your paradise and your huge, huge baby! She's really HUGE! When have you become Kitchen Captain? I'm amazed by your series of recipes. Are you still on maternity leave? Where're u gonna dump little chloe after this?

Anonymous said...

my son used to do this when he was 3 months old. He did look heavenly satisfied by eating the "drum-stick".

my inlaws used to say like eating drumstick- "chi tui" and encouraging him !@#$*!

but, once, i spank his little palm real loud, and my inlaws kept quiet and NEVER encourage him anymore.

Rabbit Sim said...

To second anonymous:
I am not going back to work, cannot trust me baby with strangers.....real paraniod....will explore working from home opportunities.........

To third anonymous:
Hahaha "chi-tui" Chloe has 2 fat fat one :). I let her savour her drumsticks for few minutes then put on mitts but that doesn't stop her savouring her wrapped drumstick ><||

Anonymous said...

Hey.. Rabbit,

At last got to see your baby picture... very very cute.. how are u there? wowow.. didn't know that u can cook so much things... teach me how to cook the chicken rice..ok? nini

Anonymous said...

chabo, your Chloe cin cute leh!!